Gecko Electronic BINGO!
Now available at Rapid Bingo in Leduc
- To begin playing Gecko Electronic BINGO, you will need to purchase the electronic bingo product. The Cashier will assist you with your purchase.
- You will choose a 4-digit password. Remember your password and keep it private.
- The Cashier will give you a receipt that shows your Player ID and the total purchased products, which are your Game Cards.
- Proceed to any available Gecko Electronic BINGO Terminal to log on and begin playing.
Logging on to the Gecko Terminal
- Touch the Gecko Terminal screen.
- You will be prompted to use the touchscreen numbered keypad to enter your Player ID#, which can be found on the Player Receipt you received from the Cashier.
- Press the green OK button if the number is correct. If you make a mistake, press the yellow DEL button to clear your entry and try again.
- You will then be prompted to enter your 4-digit password. Press the green OK button to take you to the My Cards screen.
Playing BINGO on the Gecko Terminal
- Always press the purple Play BINGO button (when lit) to begin playing and to show your best card view. A message will display until the event is active.
Note: The Play BINGO button should be pressed any time it is lit up.
- The Gecko screen will show the current ball, the flashboard, the number of balls called and the BINGO pattern.
- Press the screen to manually dab each card or press the green Quick Dab button to have the Gecko automatically dab all called numbers.
- Cards sort to show the best playing cards and automatically update each time the Quick Dab button is pressed.
- The green ball on the top left-hand side of each card indicates how close you are to a BINGO. The ball turns red when players are one number away from a BINGO.
Locking the Gecko Terminal, Best Card View, Dabbers
- Press the blue Options button to Lock or Unlock the Gecko Terminal, change the Best Card View or change your Dabber colour and shape.
- It is important to lock your Gecko whenever you leave the terminal by pressing the Lock button.
- When you return to the machine, press the Unlock button and enter your 4-digit password.
Note: Any purchased game cards will continue to play electronically while the Gecko is locked. If a BINGO is won during terminal lockout, it will NOT automatically register the BINGO and NO prizes will be won.
- Choose your Best Card View by pressing the single card, 6 card or 9 card buttons. The main game screen will be automatically updated.
- Press the Quick Dab button to keep your cards updated.
- Press to choose your dabber colour and shape. Your old dabs will remain in their previous colour and shape.
Adding product (game cards)
- Lock your Gecko Terminal.
- Proceed to the Cashier to buy more product.
- Return to your Gecko Terminal and log off.
- Log back on using your Player ID# and 4-digit password. Your games will then appear on your screen.
Winning a BINGO
- When a card has a BINGO, the Quick Dab card will change to read BINGO.
- You must press the BINGO button immediately and call BINGO!
- The winning pattern on the card will flash in green and a red B will display on the top left hand side of the winning card.
Note: If the BINGO button is not pressed, the Gecko will not register the BINGO.
- The Caller will then verify the BINGO and players with winning cards will be paid.